The men fashion is pretty similar to men’s fashion but might not have different varieties as them. The cotton manufacturers for men are plenty in India and in other countries. Choosing the men’s cotton shirt manufacturers is a very difficult job as each part of the country has its own specialties regarding cotton shirt. But wherever you live, the fabric in cotton and its quality plays an important role.
The cotton must be pure, durable and washable for a longer period. Only then it is considered to be high-quality cotton. If the price is compromised, then there is a higher chance of compromising the quality also.
Most common cotton fabrics every man’s wardrobe must have
There are many cotton fabrics prepared by men’s cotton shirt manufacturers. But the men who wish to buy only know a certain type of fabric. There are different varieties which you can know about as follows.
- Oxford fabric: This is considered to be the soft and comfortable clothing fabric for men. The Oxford shirts are coloured and patterned by the threads only in a single direction. The other portion of the fabric is left white which gives this type of fabric shirt a unique design.
- Poplin fabric: Most casual shirts for men are manufactured using poplin fabric. The basic and sporty patterns are used by men’s cotton shirt manufacturers in this fabric as it goes well.
- Twill fabric: Twill fabric shirts often comes with a shimmery material with the diagonal type of weaving. The fabric is given more depth as the stitching of this fabric is done back and forth on its diagonals.
- End-on-End fabric: It is the type of fabric that is most commonly seen in vertical striped shirts. The shirt comes with one colour used as stripes all over the shirt with white parallel to each coloured stripe. It creates the effect of double shot colour on the shirt.
- Broadcloth fabric: This fabric looks similar to the poplin type of fabric cotton. The only difference that separates these both cotton fabric is that the broadcloth fabric is more densely packed compared to poplin fabric. The men’s cotton shirt manufacturers use different colours and interweave the different colours that give the shirt a different texture.
- 100% cotton shirt: This is the formal shirt fabric that is manufactured for more formal purposes like office wearing. The advantages of taking a 100% cotton fabric manufactured shirt are that these are breathable, natural and provides an attractive appearance. The major disadvantage is that the other colours might get mixed during laundry and are quite expensive compared to casual shirts.
- Blended shirt fabric shirts: The blended shirt fabric is manufactured by men’s cotton shirt manufacturers mixed with other materials. These have more advantages compared to pure cotton shirts as they cannot be wrinkled so easily compared to cotton shirts.
These are the different types of fabric used along with cotton in shirts by the men’s cotton shirt manufacturers.