Holding Iranian passport, people need to get a visa to visit Vietnam legally and freely. Read this article to find out kinds of Vietnam visa which Iran’s citizens living in Dubai can get in order to choose the most suitable one for your trip.
Generally, Vietnam visa is divided depending on the purpose of the trip or the length of the trip.
Regarding the purpose of Vietnam trip, citizens of Iran can get 2 types of Vietnam visa in Dubai. They are tourist visa and business visa.
- The tourist visa is issued for those who want to spend the vacation in Vietnam. Being Iranian passport holders, you are required to provide hotel and tour booking to apply for the visa to Vietnam in Dubai.
- Business visa is granted for foreigners working in Vietnam. Iranian passport holders only can get this type of Vietnam visa Dubai if they have a sponsoring company in Vietnam.
When it comes to the length of the trip to Vietnam, there are 4 common sorts of Vietnam visa including 1-month single-entry visa, 1-month multiple-entry visa, 3-month single-entry visa, 3-month multiple-entry visa. However, all of Iran’s nationals are just able to apply for a 1-month single-entry visa. The visa is not valid for 30 days but about 25 days for Iranian applicants.
Note: Anyone wants to obtain a visa with longer validity must have submitted a business visa.
The procedures to obtain the Vietnam visa in Dubai for Iranian citizens.
In order to have the visa for Vietnam, Iranian passport holders either get the visa at Vietnam Embassy or apply for Vietnam visa on arrival.
Concerning the consular visa, applicants will submit the request at the Vietnam Embassy in Abu Dhabi. To know the requirements to obtain the visa by this way, it is advisable to contact the Embassy prior to showing up in person so that you will not waste time and money.
In term of Vietnam visa on arrival, Iranian nationals in Dubai will need a visa agency to help them submit their visa request for the Vietnam Immigration Department. Basically, the application process to obtain a Vietnam visa in Dubai includes 4 simple steps.
- Step 1: Fill in the Vietnam visa application form. You can find the form here https://vietnamvisavoa.com/en/apply-online. In case you would like to get the visa in the rush time, directly send your passport copy to email address email@example.com.
- Step 2: Make the payment. Iran’s passport holder in Dubai pays the visa service fee online through Paypal account, Western Union or Bank Transfer.
- Step 3: Check mail to get the visa approval letter. This letter will help you get on the plane and stamp visa at Vietnam airport.
- Step 4: Collect the Vietnam visa stamp. At Vietnam international airport, submit the visa approval letter, Vietnam visa application form, passport, 2 passports sized photos and stamping fee to get the visa stuck on the passport.
For further details about Vietnam visa in Dubai for Iranian citizens, feel free to reach us at:
Tel: +84 969 255 515